Guacamole with ChipOhla!’s
Growing up in Texas, “TexMex” is something we eat regularly. With just a few ingredients needed, this guacamole is something we can whip up any day of the week. It’s a real crowd pleaser, especially with our children.
- 3 Ripe Avocados
- ¼ Cup Cilantro, chopped
- ¼ Cup Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Jalapeno (omit for children), diced
- 1 Large Lime, juiced and zested
- ½ Tsp Garlic Salt
- Salt to taste
- Ohla! Almond Flour Ch!pOhla!’s
- 01. In a large bowl, mash the avocados
- 02. Add in the cilantro, onion, and jalapeno if you are using
- 03. Add lime juice, zest and garlic salt
- 04. Combine and mix until desired consistency (we like ours a bit chunky)
- 05. Don’t be afraid to taste and adjust. While we prefer our guacamole spicy, not everyone does, so make and adjust for your own taste.
- 06. Serve with Ohla! Almond Flour Ch!pOhla!’s
“Cado” Hadley, our youngest daughter, refers to this recipe as “cado” which is short for avocado for a two year old. With just six ingredients, you will love
this simple recipe.